Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Frozen in Ambiguity

I'm not one to openly mock my close friends. That's just not my style. Unless of course, they bring it upon themselves, which two of my friends most certainly did at a Halloween Party last Saturday. If it wasn't bad enough that they dressed the way they did, they also managed to pose for a photo

To be clear, I don't regularly bash people's choices in costumes or photos. After all, I just threw on a dress at halloween all four years of college, and there are - somewhere - two rather incriminating photos of me. One in which I am again clad in a dress and being spanked by a cowboy in a pink shirt and bicycle shorts and another in which my tongue is so close to the tongue of another man that I shudder at the mere mention of it. Also, that same guy (my roommate) and I adopted the song "I think we're alone now" as our personal anthem for junior year of college.

However, these two morons have posed for what might just be the single most unintentionally gay photo I have ever seen two notoriously straight guys take. It's worth mentioning that this is not first foray into sexual ambiguity. While in high school, these two Casanova's hit Lilith Fair and walked around shirtless together trying to pick up chicks. Yes, that Lilith Fair. Not exactly your classic singles mixer. I therefore would like to suggest a JOKE OFF! Let me hear every one liner that you can spit out. First, the photo (and note the hand placement):








Now, the jokes:
  • High-Ho Silver! I'm gay!
  • Happy Holidays from Adam and Steve.
  • The last remaining village people.
  • Gay if by land, gay if by sea.
  • http://www.interracialgaysex.com/
  • Does this jacket make me look gay? No, everything else does.
  • Uh...Our "girlfriends" took this picture.
  • The Overtly Gay Duo
  • Now your anus isn't safe on land or at sea.
  • Brokeback Caribbean
  • Time for another round of "Hide Your Penis in My Mouth and Anus."
  • The further adventures of Cowpoke and Butt Pirate
  • Yo-Ho, yo-ho another penis for me!
  • We can guess what they buried on Treasure Island. And where.

Add whatever you can come up with, however tasteless.












Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ghengis said...

in case there is any doubt in your mind, chris, both kaushal and myself have been openly bisexual for years.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaarrrrgh matey!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bendover Cowboy for a buck-an-ear.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home