Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ladybugs

So I recently saw part of this movie called "Ladybugs" with Rodney Dangerfield. He's coaching some all girls soccer team, he's "got a lot of balls" and the team does pretty well. I don't know exactly, I didn't see the first half hour or the last. But I'll say this about the movie: that chick is hot!

Seriously. I might be in love. I mean there's something sexy about a girl who's really good at sports and she's easily the best player on the team. She just dominated the other girls, running circles around them. Physically, I know she's a little flat chested, but I kind of like that. She's got one of those 'bob' haircuts that totally does it for me. I really dig her skinny, muscular legs and wide shoulders. Don't ask me why, but show me a girl with a strong, square jawline and I'm hooked. And don't even get me started on a sexy, husky voice.

Sure is weird that she and Dangerfield's son seem to hate each other. They're never even in the same place! Oh well, I'm sure I'll get it when I see the rest of that movie.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home